Sunday, October 23, 2011

Madras
Dear Atman, 9th May, 70

I felt really extremely happy to have received your kind letter dated 2.5.70. I request you to kindly apologise me for my long silence, since before our great Swamiji left Madras. In fact, I was made mum in all my activities since he left Madras and I am always dwelling in the deepest thought of Him and thereby He initiates me in doing my regular Karma in the realm of divine ecstacy. To be frank to you Atman, He had captivated my heart fully that I cannot miss him even for a moment except during sleep. Such is the divine power he had exercised within himself and tries to distribute it to the real deserving souls according to His opinion. Never in my life, I came across such a powerful, real, but innocent and sweet Swamiji like the great Hounored Sri Sripadji.
Hari Om Tat Sat

No comments:

Post a Comment