Thursday, December 31, 2015

Sripad Baba's 19th punya tithi-December 31, 2015

Today December 31, 2015 is the 19th punyatithi of  my Guru Pujya Sripad Baba's Golok gaman (He left his mortal coil at around 11.30 AM and merged in the infinity of  the blissful abode of of Radha-Krishna on December 31, 1996). I pray to my beloved Guru for the continuation of his blessing  and grace till I live on this earth. I also thank him for initiating me to true spirituality and safely carrying me through the ups and downs of life; never allowing me to fall from his grace. In his remembrance Pradeep Kumar Keshari


Pujya Sripad Baba at the main entrance of Vraj Academy Building

2 comments:

  1. Pradeep Kumar Keshari
    Pl. Accept my deepest condolence. Dr Upadhyay was a ideal doctor conforming to the best professional tradition and standards. As a doctor he worked for and provided free services to poor, devotees and saints. As a Bhakta, he was a part of rasik samaj of Vraja who enjoyed and spread blissfulness, even during their most difficult times and through their morbid desaese ridden bodies. Desease could not affect his inner core as Shyama-shyam always lived there. He was so much detached from his body that he never ever prayed to God to cure him from the deadly desease. He continued working, serving and loving and living with full zest even during seven years of disease period since 2010. Even when he took medicines or allowed himself to be treated in hospital or by a doctor, it was just to fulfil others, desire to see him healthy. I have witness to his conditions and expressions of rasmay devotions towards saints and radharani. I also experienced his love, personal care and affections since 2002 when I began to live in Kanpur due to my IDBI posting. Since the our friendship continued thanks also to Satya ji and Dhaniram ji, great Rasiks of Vraja. In the trading of Vraja rasik samaj, he was intimately associated with Golokwasi Bhaiyya ji and my Gurudev Pujya Shripad Baba. To the former, he gave the place of Guru in his heart and the latter was his playmate. That why he was also my guide. In Kanpur, he greatly revered and followed Shri Sovan Sarkar, sought his guidance and served needy on his behest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Yes! Absolutely right. As Bansuri Wale Gopalji always said, "Prem se bolo, Radhey! Radhey!" ~*~

    ReplyDelete